Visitor Maps

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

there is nothing like having you to Love...

Something like a million stars,
dancing in the sky,
Something like they chasing me,
every girl passing by,
Something like flying with the birds,
up, above & high and kissing the sky,
But there is nothing like,
Having you to love(2).

You, you're the brightest star in the sky,
you're the brilliance of the sun and
the chill of the moon and
the fragrance of the flowers.

I wish I could always be with you,

Still there is nothing like,
Having you to love(2).

Whenever,
whenver you're passing through hard times,
like everything going wrong,

just let me know if I can do something, if not a lot,
I may just sing you this song,

Because there is just nothing like,
Having you to love(2).

Even if,
even if we don't see each other for the next time,
even if you forget me as if you were never mine,
even if you makeup with him,
smarter and more handsome,
I bet, even he'll affirm that,

there is nothing like..........

No comments: